After months and months of promising it has finally arrived! The Mommy Poppins Bag pattern!!!! I want to thank you all for your patience. I decided to take the time to make this pattern everything I wanted it to be and I think I succeeded. So, let’s celebrate shall we?
First off, the Mommy Poppins Bag PDF pattern is available for purchase here.
(If you are reading this post in your email inbox or in your blog reader, you should be able to see some fat coupon codes at the end of this post. Not a subscriber yet? See the sidebar to sign up!) (Update: The coupon is no longer valid. sorry!)
Just to show you how very excited I am about this pattern I’m giving away one hardware kit (the frame, 6 d-rings, and 2 swivel snap hooks) with a copy of the pattern, AND two more winners will receive their own copies of the pattern too! (Don’t wait to see if you win to buy your pattern though. If you have already purchased the pattern and you win, I will refund the purchase price.)
The Official Rules:
- The Prizes: One winner will receive a Mommy Poppins Hardware kit (valued at $32) and a digital copy (PDF file) of the Mommy Poppins Bag Pattern. Two other winners will each receive a digital copy (PDF file) of the Mommy Poppins Bag Pattern.
- Open to all U.S. residents*, ages 18 and older. One entry per household. Void where prohibited.
- Entry is open until 4/28/2013 at 12:15 AM EST.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
- Duplicate or ineligible entries will be deleted.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Winners will be chosen by random with Rafflecopter and announced on this blog within 72 hours. The winners will be contacted by the information provided within Rafflecopter, and the winners must reply back within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner drawn.
(Rafflecopter widget only viewable on SewFearless.com)
Be sure to come back the rest of this week to see the beautiful bags my pattern testers made!
*(Yes, I wish I could open the giveaway up to everyone worldwide too, but as far as I understand it, there are legal constraints for me doing so. Yes, it is sucky. I am very very very very sad about it too.)