Can I sell items made from Sew Fearless patterns?
YES! I would love you too. I don’t have time to make items for sell, and I don’t get a lot of pleasure from it. But if you want to, please do! I only ask that you respect my rights as a pattern designer and follow the guidelines stated below.
Following the guidelines below gives you permission to make items for sale from Sew Fearless patterns.
- Items must be made at home by one person from a purchased pattern (when applicable).
- If two people want to make items to sell at a craft fair or online shop, then both individuals must purchase a pattern
- If a group wishes to sew a limited number of items for a charity event, each seamstress must purchase a pattern.
- If the pattern is currently available for free, then no purchasing is required. For example, the Soft Landing Airplane Softie do not need to be purchased, but the Pajama Eaters do.
- This can be either on a label, if sold in a brick-and-mortar shop or at a booth, or in the description area of an online listing.
- For example: “Made with permission from a SewFearless.com pattern.”
- The definition of “mass production” is up to the discretion of Sew Fearless (Jodi Bonjour).
Violations or abuse of this seller policy will result the seller license being revoked.
No big deal, right? Let me know if you have any questions.