So here are the pics of the completed dress up suitcase.
The words “dress up” are cut out of fabric and modpodged on as well. It makes for an interesting texture and I think the kids will enjoy tracing the letters with their fingers.
I had plenty of dolls left over so I added one more set to the back.
Some of the dolls are wearing only underwear (the earlier ones) while others were clothed. So I “dressed” them by modging an outfit on them. I tried to take a picture of it, but I’m not sure how clear it is.
To give you a sense of scale, this is my 20 pounder sitting in the case. I will try to take a picture again once I have it stuffed full of her dress up things (which need to be sneaked out of her room before Christmas morning).
… and just because he is a cutie.