We made it to the Top 10!!!!
Our entry into the Bernina Sewing Room Makeover Giveaway placed 4th out of over 900 entries.
Watching the enthusiasm spread was the most exciting part of this contest. My husband campaigned at his work, my friends posted links to the contest on their profiles and re-tweeted my (really annoying) pleas for votes. Karen, Leslie, and Stephanie wrote about it on their blogs, and (this is the craziest thing) yesterday, the Catholic News Agency wrote an article about me and my entry.
Now, it is up to a panel of judges as to who out of the Top 10 wins the $5,000 makeover. They have until June 2nd to decide. So, instead of sitting around over-analyzing my entry for ways I could have done things better, I thought I would host my very first giveaway.
How do you enter? Simply leave a comment below before June 1st, 2011 11:59 PM EST.
- You do NOT have to have voted in the Bernina contest to enter!
- Participants are welcome worldwide.
- Only one entry per person.
- Please be sure to leave your email address in the comments form (or sign in using your WordPress account) so I can contact you if you win. Your email is only visible to me.
- On June 2nd, I will choose the winners from among the comments using Random.org and contact them using the email address they provided when entering.