I can’t get enough of these little embroidered pendants. They are such a quick and satisfying little projects, even if I feel a bit like a 7th grade girl doodling in her notebook when I am making them.
And wouldn’t you know it? My birthday is next week! How about a little giveaway in celebration? I want to give one of you a little handmade thank you for making this past year so much fun.
- The winner’s choice of either the embroidered pendant pictured in this post, or an empty pendant of the same size.
How to Enter:
- What kind of sewing-related present would you like to recieve for your birthday? Tell me all about it in the Rafflecopter widget to enter the giveaway.
- Then, earn two more entries by following me on Facebook and/or Twitter.
(You might not be able to see this widget if viewing this post through an RSS reader, click here to view it on the blog.)
- The giveaway is open from July 20th, 2012 until July 28th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
- Submit entries using the Rafflecopter widget, with up to three ways to enter. Comments on this blog post do NOT count as an entry.
- Entries open world-wide. Up to three entries per household.
- One winner will be chosen within 3 days of the raffle ending and will be contacted through the information provided to Rafflecopter. If the winner doesn’t respond within two weeks of being notified, he or she will forfeit her prize.
- I’m giving Rafflecopter a try for this giveaway. I’ve never used it before. So, we shall see how it goes. If something technical messes this up, I will to cancel this giveaway and try again.