In addition to the pattern, you will need the following for this project:
- main fabric, 1 1/2 yards of 45″ wide fabric
- accent fabric, 1 yard of 45″ wide fabric
- lining fabric, 1 1/2 yards of 45″ wide fabric
- woven fusible interfacing (SF-101), 2 1/2 yards of 20″ wide
- heavy duty sew-in stabilizer (Peltex 70), 1 1/4 yards of 20″ wide
- 1/2″ elastic, 28 1/2 inches
- ultra firm plastic canvas (bag grid bottom), one 10″x13″ sheet
- 14″ Internal tubular bag frame
- six 1 1/4″ D-rings
- two 1 1/4″ swivel snap clips
- one set of magnetic purse snaps
- four double cap rivets + riveting tools (optional)
- needles: Size 10/70 (for interior) and size 14/90 jean or topstitching needle (for exterior)
- thread, glue stick, sewing machine, pins and/or clips, scissors, rotary cutter, straight edge, etc..
- screwdriver for installing frame
More information about where to source the specialty bag frame and purse hardware can be found in this post.
There are no reviews yet.