1. You are either sewing, or planning out when you will sew next.
Photo by Miss Sews-it-all
2. You are seriously considering getting a sewing tattoo, or wish you were seriously considering getting a sewing tattoo.
3. You get grumpy if you haven’t sewn for a few days.
4. You are easily influenced by Big Fabric Store marketing techniques, especially when they include the words “clearance” or “50% off”, even more so if used together. Yes, dear, I did go fabric shopping two days ago. But the clearance bin is marked 50% off today. How could I NOT go?
5. After many years of telling your husband how offensive it would be to receive a household appliance as a gift, you put a new iron high on your Christmas wish list.
6. You have more boxes of fabric scraps than a normal person has boxes of fabric.
Photo by Gina Pina
7. You have a Pinterest board dedicated to sewing room decorating ideas.
8. You dislike beautiful weather, because it means you will take your kids outside to play instead of staying inside and sewing. One of these days, my machine is going to come outside with us.
9. You find fabric scraps or wads of string in your baby’s mouth more often than bits of paper or lint.
10. The ladies at the cutting counter know your name, and the names of all your children.
11. You spent considerable effort collecting a quirky group of sewing addiction enabling folks, even tracking them down on the interwebs if you have to. You find yourself referring to these #friendsthatliveinyourphone in daily conversation.
12. You have a sewing blog and you post to it three times in a week. 😛
So, tell me. Are you addicted?